Supervan (1977)Supervan (1977)iMDB Rating: 4.0
Date Released : 1 March 1977
Genre : Action, Comedy
Stars : Mark Schneider, Katie Saylor, Morgan Woodward, Len Lesser
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A man named Clint enters a solar-powered van called Vandora into a competition called Freakout.

Watch Supervan Trailer :

Review :

They hopefully don't make 'em like this any more...

Well, what to say? The first time I saw it, I think I was completely speechless. And I think I still am, actually. Man, this sux! BigTime! Horrid story, crappy craftsmanship, etc.

I am not eve sure that it's a good turkey. But a turkey it is, most certainly! I rated a 10 to it, because I really think people should see it to se how it's NOT supposed to be done!

Streaming Supervan (1977) Online

Supervan (1977)Supervan (1977)iMDB Rating: 4.0
Date Released : 1 March 1977
Genre : Action, Comedy
Stars : Mark Schneider, Katie Saylor, Morgan Woodward, Len Lesser
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A man named Clint enters a solar-powered van called Vandora into a competition called Freakout.

Watch Supervan Trailer :

Review :

They hopefully don't make 'em like this any more...

Well, what to say? The first time I saw it, I think I was completely speechless. And I think I still am, actually. Man, this sux! BigTime! Horrid story, crappy craftsmanship, etc.

I am not eve sure that it's a good turkey. But a turkey it is, most certainly! I rated a 10 to it, because I really think people should see it to se how it's NOT supposed to be done!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar